Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slytherin!

Kristin and I didn't have to work until later in the day so we did our best to sleep in. I woke up first and went running, its been really hard to run and today was no exception. I think it must be because of all the time I took off of it the past few weeks but it really makes me feel as if I'm going backwards.
Kristin and I both went to work later and Kris got off early. Tonight she had a quick breast feeding class at the WIC office. She said that it was short and didn't tell me much else. To me that says that there wasn't really much going on and that they didn't help much at all. But what do I know, I was suppose to go but I didn't get the day taken care of. Not really sure what happened there but I'll have to make sure to do better in the future.
After she came home and once I got off work we packed the diaper bags with all the stuff we might need to have if we have the kid with us. I'll have you know I did my own diaper bag and picked out my own clothes to put in it. Kristin said that I should have picked different clothes because I picked the only cute pair of pants he owns. I don't believe that to be true I just think she's jealous of the outfit I picked. If I were her I'd be jealous too. I'm sure you can tell which diaper bag is mine and which is hers. Now for those of you who are saying to her that we are having a boy I want you to know that the child will probably never carry the diaper bag and won't have any problem with his mom having a girlie bag.

--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. So is this a picture of you being ready to grab and run to the hospital? I think you guys are goofy with two diaper bags...but I guess you city folk do things different than us country folk..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think that we are the most organised and well prepared people to ever have a kid. lol

    ReplyDelete