Friday, September 3, 2010

Blah blah blog!

For some people Fridays are the end of the week. They are the beginning of the weekend and they are the time where people relax because they don't have to work again until Monday. Well I am pretty sure that Fridays will never be like that for me. I will either be working or going to school and then when I get out of school my job will need me to work on the weekend so Fridays just don't have the glory for me as they do for many people. But the one thing that I do love about Fridays is that at work we get to wear jeans! I love jeans. Thank you Chris for reminding me that today we get to wear jeans.
But I don't go into work until later, like 2ish so I pretty much just have been hanging around the house and cleaning as best as I can. I made the bed and I cleaned the toilet. Okay I confess the toilet didn't really take that much effort, I squeezed in a little of the cleaner and then I just let it sit for a few hours, bam! Its clean.
Then of course there was the blog writing. We went on a tiny vacation to Colorado and then had many blogs to catch up on, I am still catching them up as we speak, in fact today is not today, its another day. I pretty much didn't do any of that today. Oh but I did decide that we aren't going to stay in this apartment after we have the kid, though I don't know when we'd be moving but this house is just a bit tiny, like our vacation. I like it but my books are falling off the shelf and there furnature is just to much. Its almost like we are a storage closet rather than a house. So with two people and a dog its pretty small and we are sure that with another person it'll be even smaller. (That of course is a figure of speech as there will be no change to the house when the child is born but the space in the house will be filled up more.) Many glad tidings, speak to you tomorrow.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment