Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pretty Rain Drops

I just sat down to the computer and realized that I only have one blog to type up. I'm real excited. I like being caught up. I just hope we can stay that way for the next four days when we go to Colby.
So today was the start of some major rain in our area, or in all of the middle of the USA. It started raining in the morning when Kristin went to work and then let up a bit. The minute it let up and the sun peaked his head out from behind the clouds our apartment complex had the guys start doing some lawn work on the lawn. Like mowing right after it rains. Now maybe I just don't know that much about lawns but I thought you weren't suppose to mow after it just rained. Plus it really sucks mowing when the ground is all muddy. Well as you can see from the picture the rain started pouring down again and all the guys just dropped when they were doing and ran under the balcony. Come on guys! Its just a little water.
I was off for most of the day and Kristin didn't work real late. Tonight we had the hospital tour, so that when we have the kid we know where every thing is, and we had plenty of time to hang out before going. We were hoping to take Justin and Stephanie with us so that they could see the hospital too. Its not where they are delivering but we thought'd it'd be fun. But Stephanie was bombarded with work right at the end of her day and was unable to make it to the walk.
The tour itself was really interesting. We were able to see the delivery room and the NICU. Then they took us up to the rooms you sleep in until you leave the hospital. I've been in those twice before so I'd seen them before. She explained to us a few things about birthing and then we left. Well I guess she handed us the registration papers and told us about the emergency entrance if labor starts after 10pm. But other than that it was pretty short.
Afterward we met up with Justin and Stephanie. The six of us went to eat and then to Kroger to find some folders. Of course then we came back home and had an odd dance party with many weird booty shakes and well we found out just how comfortable we are with one another. Those lunatics left and Kristin and I packed up our stuff so that tomorrow we can leave on another long trip. Oh the drive. I feel as if I talk about the drive more than the trip. I can't wait for the trip though. Should be fun. Hope we keep up on this. Bia

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment