Monday, September 20, 2010

Coka-Cola!

I sometimes think Monday is the best day of the week to be off. There are great things about every other day of the week but Monday is just coming out of the weekend. Now I suppose for many people they think I'm crazy because weekends are awesome. Not at my job, so I was so glad to have a Monday off.
Kristin was working this morning so I spent a lot of it trying to catch up on the blog. Since this is being written nearly a week later I know that I didn't get caught up. I can tell you though that I am getting closer to getting caught up. I knew that when we decided to undertake this blog that it would be a lot of work and you know I think its been pretty close to worth it. We also really appreciate every one being so patient with us.
Since I wrote four blogs I decided that I could take a break from blog writing and try some other writing. You see I have been talking a lot with a gentlemen who works overnights about writing. Both he and I write and are pretty good at it. So we decided that we need to write a book a piece and make them fairly short. Well we set goals for ourselves and keep bugging each other about it and lets just say that I haven't really started anything. So today I sat down and wrote most of the first chapter. Its pretty good if I do say so myself. The only thing I'll say is its called Oak House, and thats all.
After Kristin got off work we headed out in her car to go and get it cleaned. We did the same for her car as we did for mine and ran it through the car wash. Its the first time the we had run it through a car was and it was the second time since she's lived in Texas that it has been washed. Once we got out of the car to vacuum it we saw the the antenna had popped out of its hole and was laying horizontally across the trunk. Don't worry folks we just pushed it back in place and were good to go. One more thing off of the list. And we learned to never take Kristin's car to the car wash again.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment