Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All who see leprechaun say yeah!

Every inventory I have been involved in has been rather uneventful. Much of the time RGIS is just running around doing what they need to do and we are just walking around helping customers or doing nothing much at all. But this year it seemed like there were a whole lot less RGIS people there and that they were a bit more unorganized. I'm pretty sure I saw them doing very little at times, but I don't know what they are doing so I don't say anything. The good thing is that I love calling them Regis. First of all because it's not their name, but also because they make it a great point to correct you by saying RGIS several times and then some of them get upset to the point of an outburst. Love it. Plus today we got Panda Express.
Of course my day was crazy before I ever got to work, I guess that should have been some expectation of what the day was going to bring. You see I got up to go to work at nine and I was getting everything ready. I took a shower, ironed my pants, made my chicken, drank some milk, brushed my teeth and picked up my cards to go to work and could not find my chicken. I searched and I was so worked up about it that I was going to make myself late. So I called Kristin to see if she had taken it and hadn't told me. No luck. I searched every where from the fridge to the dryer. The dishwasher, the toilet (Hush), bathtub, closet, cabinets, every where. I still couldn't find it so I called my mom to help me look. Mom is awesome, the microwave.... that's where it was... awesome.
My day ended with the return of an item that we denied the return on the day before. Its crazy these people how they run in rings and get stuff for free and return stuff they steal. Kristin also had a crazy customer. Apparently there was a guy with painted fingernails who she said was some sort of cross dresser who she had to deal with. I guess he was in there to pick up some flyers he'd made for a fetish party, sounds weird. He was pretty upset when she told him she had to have a release on the pictures even if he'd made them, he took the pictures and walked out. Of course Kristin can't chase him. Must of had his panties in a bunch.

--Kerry

P.N. The picture is of the three girls because they have been working hard to get this shower thing on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment