Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

I got off at eleven I went back in at six thirty. I didn't sleep, I didn't sleep, I didn't sleep. I got off at eleben I went back in as six thirty. I didn't sleep, I didn't sleep, I didn't sleep. I gof leben, I wen bakn as sis firty. no sweepin.
Of course working that kind of a shift I told myself and Kristin that I was going to come home and take an afternoon nap. I didn't, I think she did. But I didn't. I wish I would just listen to myself.
The rest of the day would have been filled with errands. But we didn't have any. THis week we are going on another vacation so we really didn't have much to get from the store or many things to do around town. Kristin's feet hurt if she walks to much so she doesn't really feel the need to get out and go shopping. I guess we did put the mail in the mail box. Well we are trying to send out the invites for our baby shower. So Kristin starts stuffing the letters and sealing the envelopes when she realizes that she never put the registry cards in the envelopes. So we did end up going out, I think we ate some where but I"m not sure where, and we slipped into CVS on the way home to get some tape. Because we didn't have any apparently. That's why the invites are taped, if you were wondering.
The picture that I have put up today is some cloths that Sona, a cashier that I work with, got for us. Classy classic and this kid officially has more cloths now than he ever will. Maybe. I don't really know about that because Kristin and I are excited about dressing him up. Okay ta.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment