Monday, November 29, 2010

Are we still in November?

Monday! But now I'm in Kansas and with my two favorite people. I'm really just glad to be with them. This morning I was woken up by Bernice coming into the room. I think she was getting a shirt or something, maybe she was letting the dogs out, either way it was nice to see her even if it was very early. I know she thought the four of us in the same bed was odd, did I mention we had two dogs with us.. I wasn't really able to move at all last night. But sleeping with Kristin was worth it.
I was up earlier than I should have been, not a surprise, and as I looked outside I saw snow. There wasn't much snow on the ground, about a dusting I would say (for all of you Texans reading this that means there was about as much snow on the ground as there is powdered sugar on a funnel cake(For all of you health freaks out there a funnel cake is the most delicious thing you can get fried, its pretty much pancake mix fried and covered in powdered sugar)), but it wasn't there the night before when I had arrived.
That day we got up and got around a little later in the day. Its kind of lame but we just wanted to hang out before we went out to see all the people. But we did manage to get out of the house and go up to see my grandma in the afternoon. She wasn't there so I busted in the house and left her a note that we would be by some time later. Instead we drove back to the Skiles house and played video games with Karter and Kayla. While we were playing I decided to start a puzzle, a 1000 piece puzzle. I love puzzles but I don't know if I'll be able to get this done by the time we have to go home, especially with the time that I'll have to do it. Kay night!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment