Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rasputin from under the liden tree.

I started the day by running. This week was the start of normality again. So yesterday I worked out and today I ran. I know that you go down hill when you don't run after a while but I'm hoping that I haven't stayed off of it for too long because I'd really like to get back to running int he double digits again.
It was the first day back and work and I didn't have to go in until three so I cooked a late breakfast. Pancakes and eggs. I have been wanting pancakes for a while but I'm a bit of a syrup snob and we haven't had my syrup, so I haven't made any. Today I made some good ones. Some people can't make the first pancake without messing it up. Its like the trial pancake that you never get right. Today I made that pancake right. Your welcome.
While I was at work Kristin did work. She cleaned the house and did all the laundry we had while taking care of a little boy. She's a pretty awesome mom. She also decided that tonight she wouldn't give him a bath and see if he sleeps better and then we'll give him a bath tomorrow morning.
Well the first day back was interesting to say the least. I walked up tot he front and was handed keys and then was found to be the only CSM there. Almost immediately there was a gentleman who complained about cigarettes. Followed closely behind by a crying milk lady. But we did work and it turned out to be a pretty good evening. I did miss my scary arms so Kristin took a good picture of it and there he is for you.
This hook picture is of Jade, the girl who told me the hook story, I'm not sure what she is going for in this picture. Perhaps a hungry pirate or a fruit commercial. Either way.
--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. I have a banana chocolate chip pancake recipe that is DELICIOUS! You don't even need syrup with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would need syrup. You haven't had my syrup... I love my syrup.

    ReplyDelete