Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love your neighbors... love your neighbors...

Since having a baby I have found that there are two things that have drastically changed about my blogging. First of all most of the blogs are going to start off some where in the middle of the night or at least they will have mention to it. Secondly there is a lot of talk about baby diapers in these blogs that there wasn't before.
Last night I was up, no I was more like sleep walking, but I was changing a rather nasty diaper. Sawyer liked it about as much as I did but instead of cringing his face into a raisin like shape he let it all out and started screaming. Well as I indicated the diaper was a blowout and the butt was in need of a great deal of wiping. So I, with the steady had of a well practiced surgeon, took the baby wipe and cleaned out all the slits and cracks a baby is born with. Still as I was doing this Sawyer was raising his opposition and then our of nowhere the neighbors beneath us(physically not figuratively) were banging on their ceiling and our floor. I'm sorry my baby is crying...
After we woke up hours later I made biscuits which turned out to be pretty good but not great. Really they were just cut a bit thin and the oven was turned up a tad high. So I think that next time I make them they will probably turn out to be really good.
Later on Rachel, a girl who worked with me at Wal-Mart, brought cookies, oh and her daughter Audra. They came over to see Sawyer. Rachel is going to have a baby next year so I think she wanted Audra to get a taste of what a baby might be like. It'll be their third kid so I'm sure they are ready, and probably pretty excited.
Sawyer loves baths. No we aren't yet dunking him under the water but we do get to wash him with a cloth. He doesn't like that so much but once we are done scrubbing him down and we get to wash his hair get gets pretty excited. I'm a mean daddy and I splash water in his face on purpose and in the beginning Kristin scolded me but he doesn't care so I just keep doing it 'cause its funny. I guess that probably means he'll like the water? I hope so.
I am so excited to have kept caught up on this blog for some time I'll give myself a pat on the back. *pat pat* That was two pats and I think I'm worth them. I hope you all enjoy this blog because I know I enjoy imagining your faces when I write it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment