Friday, November 5, 2010

The Worlds Greatest.

Sawyer has been sleeping really good lately except when he doesn't. Still I think that we are getting on well as far as sleeping. I had a few people tell me that the first two weeks are the hardest. I wonder if that's because they went back to work after two weeks or if its because they just had a rough time the first two weeks. I would say that the first two weeks aren't that bad but if they are the worst then lets get ready for the best.
Today we went to CVS for the first time so that all of Kristin's co-workers could meet Sawyer. They were all head over heels about him. We talked about how we are glad that he isn't an ugly baby. I know you've seen those kids out there that you are just thinking, "Why yes, you do have a face only a mother could love." And for that we thank you.
Today was my dad's birthday. He's older than me by a few years but still not old enough to be called old. HAH! I put these pictures of him up because I thought that I would not only picture him but his greatest achievements.. Just kidding. No every one in the picture loves him and so I thought it would be fitting to place us all there. I love my dad, I'm glad that he raised me the way he did. I'm glad he still helps me with things that I need help on. He taught me how to think and how to respect people even when you don't want to respect them. I know that I own my managing skills to him and so much more. Happy Birthday Dad.
I also wanted to post this picture because its probably the most epic picture my brothers and I have ever been in. Kristin's and my evening started with us watching, or at least beginning to watch, Iron Man. I'm getting ready for the Avengers movies coming out next year. Super pumped.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment