Saturday, November 27, 2010

So far from here..

Saturday was a crazy day in Kansas. Kristin woke up and had breakfast with my Aunts and mom at my Grandma's house. I suppose there were a bunch of other people there but if I know my aunts there was probably a lot of jokes. I have been around those ladies enough times to know that there is always a lot going on when they are all around. Throw in a baby and there is a party. I do so love all of my aunts and wish I had been there to poke fun at them. I am glad that they got to see Sawyer though, right now he doesn't know them but soon enough he'll know who they are.
Kristin also decided that she wanted her hair dyed. I know that I really have no opinion in how it looks unless she is checking to see if it is straight all the way around, so her getting it done with I'm ten hours away is okay. She decided to go red, a really dark pretty red color. Kayla was going to dye it and it was her first time. Well I don't know how it went at the time but I know that they had to apply it to some spots she missed later on. Plus I heard something about a bloody mess of a shirt, who knows what that means.
In Texas all was not as exciting. I worked, and that was pretty much it. I worked int he morning and then when I got off I had to come home and make sure that the house was as clean as I could get it and then pack up the stuff that I needed for me and for Maymie with the quickness. I am not use to packing all of this stuff, and I really don't know what all it is that Maymie needs. So I was on the phone the whole time with Kristin asking her what I needed to get for the dog. Its weird having to call some one and ask them what you need to pack. It makes you kinda feel like you ar in the basement of your house and your mom is yelling down the stairs, "Make sure you put two extra underwear! I don't want you to be wearing the same ones twice Kerry!" Not that my mom did ever say that I"m just saying it feels like that. Tah.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment