Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pisces

When winter comes around we all know that it is going to get cold. I am always prepared for it. I know that mid November the air drops and it gets colder. Here it is welcomed because it has usually been such a hot summer. But the problem with that is that when you move quickly from Texas to north Kansas a lot changes. The weather is much colder and the wind blows way harder. There aren't any trees or large buildings to stop the wind from blowing. That, along with the lack of rain, keeps the air up there much dryer. From what Kristin was telling me it was just as bad as it sounds. The air makes the cold different then what we are down here. The cold here is chilling and whet so it goes through the skin pretty quick, but there the cold just rests on top of the skin and freezes a persons casing. Very cold.
Inside it was warm and Griffin and Sawyer decided to play on the changing mat. (I'm not sure what day this photo was taken but I know it was taken in Kansas.) The two cousins probably didn't choose their place to play but they were wobbling around on the ground and scooting about each other. Some day we'll show these two this Pisces picture of them, probably after they start romping around and getting crazy.
LeeAnn and Harry left back for Texas today, but Kristin stayed in Kansas. She didn't have to work so she took the liberty to stay with her grandma just a little longer. It had been a rough couple of days and so the girls didn't stay up at the hospital, they both went home and tried to get some sleep.
Back on the ranch... (tell me where that is from), I was working today, the last day before Thanksgiving and we were busy. People always wait until the last day to do their shopping. So today is like taking a list of things you need for Thanksgiving and marking it off as we ran out of stuff. I would have been disappointed if we'd have run out of ham but I wasn't going to get any of that this year. I was glad though because I know tomorrow I will be going over to Justin's moms to have Thanksgiving dinn.... SUPPER with them. Thanks guys... Kristin appreciates it too.

--Kerry

1 comment: