Wednesday, November 17, 2010

El firsto batho senyoro Oh Oh!

Don't give up on the Blog yet! I know it seems like we've been slacking and that we really don't care about the blog any more. But really we do, we do care. I know that Kristin hasn't written a blog in the past for a while now but she wants to. She almost wrote one the other day. So don't give up on the blog yet. There are many more things to come. There will be some funny moments and some sad, some happy and glad, some stupid and bad but no there wont every be any mad... I hope. Either way I decided that I really did need to stop letting myself get so far behind. I was almost a week behind again. If I can't even keep up with this blog how on earth am I going to keep up with school?
It was a little while back when we went to the doctor and saw that Sawyers cord looked like it was just hanging on and we thought that it was prematurely falling off. It was in the second week. So the doctor took a look at it and thought the same thing so he used some special sauce and swabbed the kids belly to see if he could create a belly button. Well there was a brown stain on both Sawyer's belly and Kristin's hand. We looked it up and found out that this was because of the Silver Nitrate that the Doctor used on his belly. Well the next visit the Doctor told us that the Silver Nitrate could leave a sort of brown mark on the skin.. we told him we knew. But he said the bely button looked good only had a little scabby bit left in there. So we waited for the scabby bit to fall out. We waited and waited and it never fell out. So I took it out.. don't worry folks it wasn't attached to anything and I was very careful to make sure I didn't hurt him. We still waited a few more days and then we decided that it was time for the kids first real bath.
The blue bath tub came from my mom and we laid it in the sink and filled it up with some water. We set the kid inside and started dumping water all over him. I will say at first I don't think he really liked it to much but then of course he decided that he was the son of a scuba diver and so he took to the water just fine. I of course did the photographing while Kristin did the work, but before you judge just remember I had to try and keep his weenie out of the picture. No not because I think its embarrassing I just know that I don't show of mine so why would I show off his.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment