Monday, November 15, 2010

Hop of up out the bed, put my blog on....

I am very confused. I listen to much music and many times the words don't make much sense to me. I don't understand what a swag is unless it is depicting the degenerate way a drunkard walks in the evening after a full night out. I also don't get why I would say "wats up" to myself in the mirror. Perhaps we are leaning toward earlier literature such as Alice in wonderland or Snow White where mirrors do much more that just show reflection. In any case repeating the same words in a song many times in a row doesn't make it catchy. I know I'm right, you can ask all my single ladies.
In other news today I noticed that I used the same picture of Sawyer twice. Yesterday I was suppose to use this one when instead I used another that had already been posted. I know its redundant but I don't care much, I just whip my hair back and forth.
As you can see I am still quite a bit behind on the blog and so I have no idea what day this post is suppose to be going up. I guess I can check, oh yes Monday. I haven't worked in a Monday in so long. I thought that I didn't have to work today but I did, and at 10. But before work we had a CSM meeting along with a cashier meeting and they were at 8 and 9 so I would be working a very long day to say the least. With a full morning of meetings I was tired of sitting but I realized I had the magic in me to get what ever we needed done done. There were some revolutionary things going to happen on the front end, and those things begun with an apron. My manager and I made an apron so that an associate could promote the Wal-Mart Credit Card. I'm telling you that I know people are susceptible to things but this was dynamite. People were really interested in the girl with the apron, either that or they were creeped out by her and just to get her off their back they agreed with her.
I took off from work early witch was good because I needed to get some time with Kristin. We are realizing how much time we don't have with each other because of Sawyer. I understood before that there was going to be a lot of time that he would take away from us but doing it is harder than knowing about it. Still having him here just makes me know how much I love her. It also makes it impossible to go "uno, dos, tres, its on" because he has needs that are immediate and he is way more helpless than we are. Love you Kristin.
Finally Oreos. These are a few of my favorite things. I love Oreos. I love them regular or double stuffed but I don't love them in vanilla. I don't think that a yellow Oreo is a real one. I think it is more like a fake one. I wish things were as easy as it use to be. You know back in the day when there was only one type of Oreo and we all knew to dip it in milk and not jut peanut butter. I wish we could go back to bedrock so that we could reset the Oreo time clock before some one messed them up. But Kristin likes the yellow ones... she can have them.... most of them.. Kay bia

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment