Thursday, November 11, 2010

These blogs are my blogs...

I woke up one morning and Christmas just threw up. I am now seeing the commercials and the signs hanging every where. We are making thousand dollar sales for people who buy lights to decorate their houses and yards along with their businesses. There is the sight of snow, of course only on facebook, but its still there. A north wind came in and blew really hard and cold air on me as I was running. The heater has been switched on and I'm thinking about hot chocolate. In light of all of this I haven't posted a blog in a while so I'm warning you that these next few blogs will be very unorganized and may have no relevance to the day they are given. Still they should be interesting and I know you all want me to catch up and keep up, so here goes.
This is a picture of Sawyer. He is my baby. I know that Kristin is also my baby but he is smaller and needs me to change his diaper, she can change hers on her own. I was thinking about it and realized that I need to work very hard on building this little boy up. He is my first and so he will most likely take responsibility of me when i am old and cranky. (I know I'm already cranky) So i need to train him to be a giver and a builder. He needs to be smart and clever and able to speak clearly without disrespect. He'll need to have a strong sense for work and great ethics. These are the things that I want from him sot hat he can take care of me. If he decides to put me in a home I'll disown him. Just kidding.
Work has been pretty interesting. This week I know that it was still really slow but we are going into the weekend and it should be much busier. Its disgusting that people run around and shop like crazy the two weeks before thanksgiving all the way until Christmas and then return about 10% of everything after the holiday. I don't know that I would be a good Christmas shopper. I think that I'd probably run around moving things from one persons cart to another just to see if I could tick some one off. Heh. I'm a terrible person. That's why I shop on the internet. Ta.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment