Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello glutton, watch your button.. Pop!

Okay so I didn't order all of this food. I ordered most of it. I like the burger and I like the fries and all I wanted was an extra hot dog so that I could try their Chicago style. Since watching man verses food and seeing all the magical things that happened when you mixed it up with hot dogs I just have to try them at every place that sells them. But I didn't order the second set of fries. The lady just brought me out two full meals. I will say proudly that I didn't eat both of the meals, I had help. I did eat both the burger and the hot dog though, and it was pretty good. Even if I was spilling relish all over my phone. Thank goodness I had my new cover. The picture actually turned our really good as it was me trying my best not to look the fatty. Thanks Stephanie.
The four of us were out tonight because Justin and Stephanie found out what their baby is. Of course by now most of you probably know what it is but aren't really suppose to be telling any one because the big release is on Sunday. Its okay because I know what it is and I am keen enough to tell it without sounding the fool or making any one mad so if you came here then you will learn things that you wouldn't have learned any where else.
So after they found out they made sure to call us up and I told them that I wanted to go out and eat so that we could celebrate the life they were bringing into the world and the fact that we now knew more about that life then we had ever known before. I was so glad to hear their voices on the phone when he called us and let us know. I remember months ago when they were on the other side of the board and they were very excited to hear about what we were having. I can't really say I know how they feel because I felt different than most people feel. But I can exact that they were and are very excited to tell the world the sex of their child. I suppose that it is now time to release the information that all of you want to know.
Well we all know something that we aren't really suppose to tell and that information can be very valuable. Much of the time that information is kept under wraps. But I am now ready to tell you what it is that Justin is having. He is having a baby as you know and I will tell you what kind of baby it is. This is a one of a kind De Leon. It is the very greatest of its kind and will be the best there ever was. Yes Ladies and Gents Justin is having a food baby. At least he did after the meal... Don't worry I sang Ke$ha in the car when no one else even knew the lyrics. Failblog!

--Kerry

P.N. Don't you dare laugh at me Kayla, you would have sung those songs with me... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment