Sunday, November 14, 2010

This blog is sunny with a high of 75°

I stare at my kid! Pretty awesome! He is! But while I was staring at him I noticed something very strange. He isn't just him he is more like a little bit of every one in my entire family, most every one in my family at least. As I look at him I notice that I can see my little brother Braeden in him, well he looks like him some what. I also see my older brother and my nephew, little brother, parents, grandparents, wife, brother in law, and Kristin's parents. Oddly enough I have yet to see mine or Kristin's sisters in him, I'm sure that they will come to the surface soon enough. The reason that this was so interesting to me was because it got me to thinking about how many people it took to make this baby. There were my parents and my parents parents and all the decisions they made to get to the point they were at and the same with Kristin's parents. The opinions and options of all of these people had a hand in making this kid. So I just want to thank all of you out there for sacrificing what you did for Sawyer, he doesn't know it yet but he appreciates it as much as I do.
I should also mention candy. Justin and Stephanie brought some candy over to our house the other day and it was sitting on the desk here at the computer. The problem with being a Barnett and having candy, or food of any type really, with in reaching distance there is a good chance that I am going to eat it. I don't know why it is. My dad has said that we eat when we are bored just because our bodies want to do something. But I find that we eat any time that there is food around. I say we and am including my dad and both of the other two of my brothers and probably my littlest brother also. I know its the same with my uncles and most of their kids, so I think it just has to do with us.
Eleven days! We are going to go back to see family for 11 days. Of course because I work at Wal-Mart I wont get to do it until after Christmas but I know that I am going and even that excites me. I enjoy thinking about going, the hard part is planning when to go. Its hard to make sure you go home when all of your family is going to be there but this year its going to be even crazier because we will have to take all of Sawyers stuff plus every ones Christmas gifts. Oh and a dog! Craziness. I guess I signed up for this when we did the deed it was that we did that created the kid. Okay night love you see you tomorrow.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment