Friday, November 12, 2010

I whip my blog back and forth..

Yep that's right, Sawyer is a gangster. He does hood rat things with his friends. You know like the sort of things that get you into trouble but also make you look cool. I"ll give an example. He makes sure that he waits until after his diaper is changed to take a monster dump in it. Isn't that nice of him. Then he just sits there and looks like that <-- so I can't do any thing about it. Guess that's what happens when your kid is awesome too.
Kristin found out that there have been some major developments at her job. Her manager, the beloved Lenny, is leaving CVS. We are shedding many sad tears for this because he was a really good manager and Kristin liked him well. Of course he liked her too and that may have had something to do with how she felt about him. I don't know. Either way he will be missed. And we'll have to figure out what kid of days we'll be allowed off to go to the Northern states for Christmas in January.
Sawyer is getting to be a big kid. I guess I say that because I think he looks really big for his age. So we measured him and I know that its only an estimate because I don't have all the fancy stuff a doctors office has but if we are careful we can at least get a pretty good reading. Either way we measure him and we thing he measured at 22in long and weighed about 9lb 12oz. Of course this isn't super accurate but its the best we can do until his two month appointment. If we took good measurements though that would put him in the 95 percentile for both length and weight. Which, if I may quote, would make him a "monster." Yay for buying cloths for a monster.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. You should bring him over to Sam's house sometime and we can weigh him on the Wii Fit cuz it measures out to __.___ lbs lol. Just an idea

    ReplyDelete