Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sawyer Shower

I want to write a disclaimer to the several blogs that aren't written. It has been a crazy couple of weeks and well we came up a bit short on the blog writing time. So we haven't written things for almost three weeks. I will do my best to catch up the blog as quickly as possible but you know.. life comes at you fast!
Today started with an early shift for me. It is the week before blitz and so the shoppers are around. I wouldn't say they were in full blow out I'm going to punch your head off if you take my item shopping but there were plenty of people there.
After I got off work I had to head over to Brenda's house, she is a lady that Kristin works with, for Sawyers last baby shower. They wanted to wait until after he was born so they could get all the right things for him, and probably to wait until things slowed down around our house. Well when I got off of work I gps'd my way over to her house and after getting flustered and turning the wrong direction, and thinking I was going the wrong way when I wasn't. I found it and Kristin.
Kristin was at the party for a bit before I got there and they had a good time playing guess the diaper crap. I'm not really sure if that is the name of the game but it is where they take chocolate bars and melt then in a diaper and make you guess what kind of candy it is. She won which means she is really good at knowing what melted candy looks like, or she has seen a baby eat a candy bar.
After that there was the cake and then the presents. He received a bunch of cool stuff including a hand made train that Brenda's granddad made, we'll take a good picture of it and put it up here later but its really pretty cool.
Today we also had some news that Kristin's grandma was wasn't doing well. She was suppose to leave the hospital after a two week stay and this morning they said she wasn't doing well enough to go home. Not all news is good news.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment