Sunday, November 7, 2010

Flesh and blood under the greenwood tree..

I know that Sawyer has been out of the house plenty since we brought him home, but we hadn't yet taken him out some where for an outing that would last more than a couple hours. So today we decided that we would take the kid out to his first sporting event, and of course with a dad like me why wouldn't it be a soccer game? It was. We went out to watch M.J. Eckart and the rest of her team play against some other team.
Well we hadn't ever been to the fields where they played and so I looked it up on my phone and drove there. Well we turned down the road that it was suppose to be on and it was blocked. So we found another way around as did every one following us. Well when we got there we knew that they were playing on field one. Sadly none of the fields were marked and there weren't any signs anywhere showing which field was field one. So we walked all around until finally I found some one who could tell me where field one was. Oh the field we parked by, awesome.
We walked back over to the field and were looking for a place to sit and there were the bleachers but they were filled because some ladies had their legs stretched out so we decided just to sit in the sun so that Sawyer wasn't cold. Well apparently we were in the way of those ladies who were stretched out and they told us to move. Kristin took Sawyer to the car and watched the game from there and I went around until I found Linda, M.J.'s mom. She and I bashed the players on the other team and had a great commentary. From the game we went to look at Christmas stuff at Garden Ridge. There is a ton of Christmas stuff there. We were looking for a good ornament for him but we didn't really find anything. Better luck next time.
This picture is the second hook picture i've recieved its of my little sister and Peyton. They were out eating some where and mom snapped this of them. Awesome.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment