Sunday, February 20, 2011

Allergies or drugs?

I get up in the morning and I work my way around boxes to try and find my pants. When I find my pants I find out that they are wrinkled and already worn. I don't have the iron to make them clean and no time to try and wash them. I know I have another pair but they are probably packed away. So I search around the boxes for some shoes and a shirt that doesn't smell like its been worn before and I put that on. Getting ready for the day when you are in a storage room isn't super great. But even though I looked quite disheveled and unorganized I did get to work on time.
Work was okay except that I felt like I was dirty and nasty all day long. I tried to spend most of my time on the parking lot so that customers, and managers, wouldn't catch a glimpse of me. I did have some one point out that my pants weren't ironed and my excuse was that I was moving. Great excuse. I can get by with almost anything while using that excuse.
I got off work but just before I left I ran into Jim who looked like he'd just had seven hits of weed. His eyes were so red he looked like an allergy inflicted person when the grain trucks drive by in Kansas. So I took a picture of it because I thought it was cool. I hope that those eye drops helped.
At home we did our best to get ready for the moving day tomorrow. We weren't quite packed up with everything yet but that was okay because we have three days to move everything. I just hope we don't have the same problems we did when we moved into this apartment. The day we came over and got the keys the maintenance people were still cleaning and they had just shampooed the carpet so we couldn't move anything in. Okay well a good night sleep is what I need for my early day tomorrow. Ta.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment