Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gravity?

So the house is picked up and we are trying to keep it that way while we are getting ready for the family to get here. They showed up around two... ish. When they got here they had a trailer full of things to bring up stairs. So we started dragging things out of the trailer so that Frank could take it back and we could get the rest of the stuff up stairs. Not gonna lie I pretty much beasted most of that up three flights. The worst was the washer which was heavy but Kayla helped so it all worked out. Bernice and Kristin took a mirror to the vanity up stairs and poor Bernice just started bleeding all over the place. I thought she'd cut her hand on the glass but apparently it was the wood.
Well we got everything up stairs and I got a text message from Verizon saying that they dude was going to come out and fix my internet. (You know so I could post all these blogs.) So we tried to put everything where it was out of the way and set up the bed but he showed up while it was still a clustermess up here. He said that there was something wrong with my internet line and did get it fixed. I'm not sure who was more excited. Probably Bernice.
I tried hooking up the washer but found out that one of the hoses wasn't working correctly. That of course means that we were in need of new hoses. It was out to the lumber store, that sounds weird. (You know go to the place for wood to get hoses?) Either way they did have what we wanted plus we picked up the stuff for the dryer at Walmart while we were out. Not to mention, or I guess I am, that we ate food crack. Yes we went to Panda Express. How that soft and cuddle looking black and white bear can fill me with such deliciousness I have no idea. While we were in line and I was ordering I asked to try some of the fire cracker chicken and the gent behind the counter said it was hot. So the dude next to me also asked if he could try it. Then he was sweating and made the comment about it being too hot. What a wuss.
Panda was good enough to make me want to get more. But its not a buffet. =( :( ='( ;( Many sad faces accumulate here. Instead we went back to the lair and I put the washer and dryer together. Well not like built them but I hooked them up to the wall. I've never done that before. It was a lot of fun. Bye.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment