Sunday, February 27, 2011

Showered!!

The title of this post has to do with the pictures. I have been trying to do that lately. But it is also the third post that has started with the name shower. One was for Kristin's shower, then Stephanie's, now this is our showers. AHAHAHA, Yeah not as funny as I wanted it to be is it. I did this it was appropriate to show you what our bathrooms look like. We did some work trying to figure out what they would look like. Well here it is. The blue one is the master and the other is not. There are only two so there isn't a need for a second explanation. All that really needs said is that if you have a doukie that is worth recording please do it in the brown bathroom. Tatum will need to use that one.
Work was great. I like working and seeing people I know at work. Today at work I saw Alexa and Jaxon. I do have pictures for you of the kid I just forgot to post them today. No worries I'll get them up tomorrow. Any way's he's growing up to be a big kid. He smiles any time you tickle him under the chin. Really I think he smiles all the time and just tries to act like a tough guy.
I heard that Justin was in need of help building something for his little dude. So even though I am unsure if he really needed the help I really like building things so I went to the rescue. It was then that we felt like men doing manly things. We'd use the tools and ignore the instructions placing the boards where we thought they belonged and not where they told us to. We fight the system. Why? Because we are men and when it comes to building things that is what men do. MANY MANLY THINGS!!
Then when we were done we went to eat out in the living room eating many manly meals. We ate the manliest meals there were to eat at the time of eating. Because of the eatery available we were eating the meals of manly massiveness. So delicious.
I will try to post pictures of Jaxon tomorrow for some reason they aren't loading to my computer. I hate you cpu.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment