Friday, February 4, 2011

Namine

Today we were both off work. That is such a rarity that we decided that we would both go get hair cuts taken. But we looked outside and there was snow coming down. So before we did anything we decided that we needed to go out there and walk in the snow and take picture with Sawyer in the snow the first time. We thought that the pictures came out pretty good. Despite what it looks like he did open his eyes and even tasted some of the snow. I don't know that it bothered him but I'm not sure if he liked it either.
SO we had to get ready to get hair cuts. Even still we called just to make sure that they were open for business to day only to find out that they weren't. What is it with you people from Texas. Snow doesn't stop the world from going round. People still need hair cuts on snowy days. Blast!
In the past we have bragged to Justin and Stephanie that Kristin makes a pretty delicious chicken and rice dish. Tonight we decided to let them lavish in the idea that we have been bragging about. Over at their house we were again making delicious dinners. The cheesy fantasticalness of Kristin's chicken is awesome. And Justin and Stephanie agreed. While we were over there I was holding Sawyer and he dropped his pacifier and so I picked it up to put it back in his eye. I mean mouth, but I hit his eye. I didn't even look. I just kept trying to get his eye to take the pacifier. I should do what Kristin does from now on, feel for the wet spot. The end!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment