Monday, February 14, 2011

Balentines!!

This morning I was able to sleep in with Kristin as long as I wanted too. Of course Sawyer woke up but we just brought him to bed with us and chilled out. We stayed in bed until around 9 in the morning. To me that is really sleeping in. I don't think Kristin likes getting up even then. She and Sawyer stayed in bed a little longer. But she did point out that he, like me, wakes up with a good attitude int he morning most of the time. I think he'll be a pretty early bird when it comes to it later on.
I was running around the house doing much of nothing today. I played a lot of Kingdom Hearts. Of course I wrote a lot of blogs too. That is why we are so close to being caught up. The only other thing I did today was make rice crispy treats. These treats are so good that they are now being called rice crack treats. I suppose that's so we can keep the acronym.
Kristin did a lot of packing today. Our house went from having about ten smaller boxes to a mountain full. There is very little in the cabinets now and there is still a lot to pack. You would think that moving just an apartment building over and a flight of stairs up wouldn't take packing your whole house. Of course that's why I'm a guy right?
I also ran today. Now we are getting back into the nice weather so that we can start back on a running schedule again. After Stephanie has her baby she is going to start running with me and I am hoping that Kristin can start some sort of running project just to get herself going. I am really hoping that we can run a 5k closer to fall. Super excited to be back in the running ways.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment