Monday, February 28, 2011

Doing Work!!

As I promised yesterday here are the pictures that you all wanted to see. No argument now I already put them up. Here is Jaxon being goofy at the Walmart. I'm unsure if he was tired or not but I know that he wanted to act like he was. I think he was trying to be shy with me but his grandma came over and made sure I got to see him smile.
Below as you can see Justin is acting normal. You know like that Hispanic man you see on the corner of the street working under the hood of his car but you'll never really go speak to that guy will you. The look he gives you as you drive by is just a bit too creepy. Yep normal is great. Plus you get to see my best side. Just be sure not to stare.
We had hair appointments today. THis was good because I had wanted to get my hair cut quite some time ago so the fact that we were finally getting it done, you know after the snowtastrophy, I was fairly excited. Sawyer went to spend some of the morning with Stephanie so that we didn't have to worry about him while getting our hairs cut. Good stuff. Kristin really liked the girl that was cutting her hair. I liked the girl who cut mine even though she cut it a bit to short. We'll try one more time and see if she can keep it the right length next time. I guess you have to train them eh?
Not spending time out together without Sawyer was weird so to keep the oddness coming we decided to go get something to eat before we picked him up. Applebee's is a real good place to go. A while ago I worked there and I knew everything that they made and so eating there wasn't really awesome for me. But now they make new stuff and so I ate there with a new vigor. There food really is good and its no wonder that its one of the best casual dinning places in the USA.
After getting home witht he kid Kristin took a nap with him and I went for a run. Been really working on getting back into shape. I know that summer is coming up and I'd like to run a 5k this year, or even something longer. But if I do run one I'm going to run like a champ. A Champ!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment