Thursday, February 3, 2011

Riku

This picture was taken last night before we sat down to eat. I made every one stand together for a family picture. I didn't make them all smile and I didn't tell them not to put a hook in it. This is what we came up with. I think its a really good picture of all of us. I'm not saying we are dressed the best or any of our hairs are done right. I'm not even saying Sawyer was being held by one of his biological parents. But that's what family is right? Just a group of crazies who look good together and get along most of the time. I'll always have their back.
I had their back so much this morning that we all car pooled. Well every one but Stephanie. So the other three of us stopped by and dropped Sawyer off and then carefully drove to work. The roads weren't really back but the drivers were stupid. I made it to my job on time and Kristin took the car so that she could go to work. Justin went and talked to the over night CSM before coming in an hour and a half later.
Kristin got off first and went to get Sawyer before she came and picked up Justin and I. We took Justin home and then went back to our house. Kristin was doing some cleaning so I was at the computer with Sawyer justing hanging out when he made a large poop. I waited because I didn't know how long it would be before Kristin was to give the kid his bath. That was until I felt a warm drizzle on my leg. Yep pooped on. Awesome. Bath came early.
Then we made a movie night out of it. I can't remember what we watched though. Must have not been great. Either way.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment