Monday, February 7, 2011

Lazy Grey's

It is the thirteenth day of my fourteen day stretch. Fourteen days of work with only two days off in the middle. That's what I get for going on vacation I guess. I still think it was worth it. Still you do learn a lot about keeping a good attitude when you are on your thirteenth day of work. It teaches you to appreciate those days off and the people who have to put up with you during the time when you are working. Makes for a hard day for them probably. To all of you who had to deal with me I am very sorry if I was awful. (I just want to note that as I was typing this I originally typed awesome because I always type awesome and never type aweful... did it again.)
Kristin and Sawyer had the day off and so spent most of the day playing around. He was too much fun to be packing. Once I got home and it was time for supper it was also time to get creative. Since we are moving we haven't got a lot of money to our name. I guess apartments think its okay to keep 500 dollars just floating around int he air until you get out of one apartment and in to the other. I mean its not like they know where I live right. So we are making due with what we have and that means getting creative. The problem with getting creative means that I have to look at everything and figure out what to eat. That means I end up eating a bunch of crap before I cook.. and that makes me not hungry. But Kristin got to eat and that's good right.
Oh and Grey's Anatomy is back from the Christmas delay and so we were back to watching it. Oh Drama, how we love you?

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment