Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grape Soda

There are two things that I really love. One is being off of work. I don't like being off so that I can just play games all day I like being off because I get to spend time with my family. I love my wife and Sawyer and it makes my day so good when I get to spend all of it with them. Even if that means I doing get to do some of the other things I want to do. Like play games. They are definitely worth it.
Kristin did work so this morning it was just Sawyer and I. He's a pretty good kid, the sad thing is that kids grow so fast. I wont say he's grown up because he isn't but he changes ever day. I can't imagine not seeing him all the time. Even today he learned things. I told Melia when she was younger that it would be good for her to learn at least one new thing every day, now I think the same for him but he learns like eight or nine things a day. The thing about the kid that blows my mind is his mind. I have seen kids at walmart and other places that just look like monkeys. Like empty stupid boxes. But Sawyer is a thinker. He looks at things and tries to figure them out with his head.
Kristin came home and told me the roads were still a bit snowy and it was still pretty cold outside so we decided to stay in. Her back was hurting so we got the heating pad out and she took a nap on it with Sawyer. While they slept I wrote blogs. Not this one but others well before this. I am really trying to get caught up. You see if I'm caught up these will be way funnier and so much better. Some times I feel like I'm just trying to add stuff in to make them longer when I should probably just stop typing. Oh wait... like right now...
Usually I don't tell you about what happens at night around here because most of the time it is sleeping. Well before we went to sleep we put Sawyer to sleep and at this time he still resides in our room. So while he was sleeping we were getting into bed and trying to keep quiet so that we didn't wake him up. Well I farted as most men do at night but it was only a tiny fart. Because it was so tiny I felt inclined to make a comment on it and referred to it as a bat fart. Like a little bitty bat fart. Well we laughed almost loud enough to wake Sawyer up but kept it under control knowing that we now have an understanding of a bat fart.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment