Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where'd that bear go?

We both worked this morning so it was a good thing that we got all of our moving done yesterday. Even though we still didn't have everything unpacked we did a lot better and I at least went into work with pants that were straight. I would like to say I worked all day at work and then came home and rested. But I didn't. I worked and then when I got off I waited for Justin to get off and then we went over to our old house for some cleaning. Kristin was already there.
She had Sawyer and I grabbed the vacuum and started combing the floors. I did the whole house with our old vacuum cleaner but I must not be a very good vacuumer as justing wanted to redo everything that I had already done. No worries though. The house was almost as clean when we left as it was when we'd first arrived.
Justin left and we headed over to the office so that we could turn in our keys. Kim was there and ready to hang onto Sawyer. Honestly I think that's the only reason she wants us to stay here. We stayed and talked to her about all manor of things just long enough to waste the rest of her day away. She thanked us gladdy for that.
I had said earlier that there was a lot more unpacking to do and so we did it. We worked around the house getting things unpacked as quickly and as organised as we could. We are both off tomorrow but we have family coming and bringing us furniture so we really needed to get most of this done.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment