Saturday, February 26, 2011

The freaks are in town.

Okay so I started writing this blog a few days ago. Lets say it was four days ago and I am just now actually writing it. A lot has gone on in those four days so lets see if I can pound this out so you can get caught up on where we are at.
Work was this morning and it was pretty boring though I was trying to let it go by as quickly as possible so that I could get back home and hang out with Kristin and the rest of her family. Our house was of course chaos but not an uncleaned chaos. I was glad that most of our stuff had a home and just living without boxes all over the ground makes a day better than when there are boxes closing in on you every where.
While I was slaving away at Walmart Kristin and Kayla were out shopping for prom dresses. For Kayla of course as Kristin has no prom to go to. I'm not sure all the places they went to shop but I don't think that they found anything that they really thought they couldn't live without. Too bad we were hoping Kayla would find something to wear. Or at least to dream about wearing.
I got off work close to three and called Kristin to find out that they were leaving a little early. I guess it had been a really hard trip and they needed to get home so that they could rest for the rest of the weekend. So they packed up and headed out as soon as we got back.
We still had things to do though so Kristin and I went to the store and got stuff to decorate out bathrooms with. You know the regular things like shower curtains and rugs, we also picked up some towels that matched real good.
After coming home and decorating everything we called Justin and Stephanie over to have Churches. We were suppose to eat this with Kayla but since they had to leave we decided that we would still eat it. While we were out Justin and I couldn't help ourselves and also went and got tacos from the Taco Shack. Very awesome Tacos. If any one wonders where it is its on the corner of Belair and 121 and they are worth it. WORTH IT!!! Ta.

--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. And I hope that Church's was good, because while you were eating that deliciousness, I was eating Braum's in a stuffy hotel room with not you guys..

    ReplyDelete