Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hey Cuz

I can drive myself. I have been able to drive myself for a while now. But today Kristin drove me to work. Don't worry my license isn't suspended or anything. Kristin just needed the car so that she could go over to her sisters and spend the day with the kid and her kid.(It was because it was too cold outside and her car wasn't working right.) If you are reading this blog you should get a high five in the air for me because look what my griping did. They took pictures, yay! Now these two kids will now how fun it was to play with each other when they were no years old. I've still haven't seen Griffen in real life for a while but its good to have proof that he does exist and isn't as his name implies. (You know the magical creature)
Kristin came and got me from work and then we made up plans to go and eat tacos with Justin and Stephanie. We love tacos. We eat tacos a lot. I would guess that the next time Stephanie reads the blog and reads this blog she will want to eat tacos. We were waiting for Justin to get off work because we wanted to have some steak tacos that he was going to make also. But he was a little late so we went ahead and started without him. This resulted in us not making the steak tacos. Perhaps in the future some time we will in fact make the steak tacos. Also tonight we received a very odd call from an unknown number. I wonder who it could have been from. Justin also received an odd call demanding Churches Chicken. Eh terrorist and their demands.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment