Thursday, February 17, 2011

TigerBear: The meanest creature.

I know what you are thinking. Kerry you were so close to catching up why are you getting so far behind? We were so close to having blogs every day. We wanted to read them so bad, write more blogs. Well you might not have been thinking that or anything close to that but because I think that you all are blog suffered if I don't post I'll thank you so much for bearing with me while we moved. I will agree with you about being behind, I was so close to caught up. I am working towards it so here it goes.
This morning was crazy with two parents running around the house trying to get ready for work while the kid was trying to get ready to do work in his drawers. Kristin pumped and I fed the guy with a little fresh milk. (Don't picture it.) Then we both ran around trying to take showers... well I tried to take a shower Kristin and Sawyer took one last night. But we did get everything ready to go and we were off to work.
If this were a movie you would have seen the prelude to some ones day and then you would see Kristin at work dealing with the happiest customers. Not. She had some fairly picky customers who wanted over and above and beyond and after and around and through and under and and and... thats all.
After all that jazz we were out to go and get Jordan's present. We had this idea to get Jordan something that would last a while but would be from us as much as possible. Since this is written after they already have it I can tell you want we got for him. We went to the mall and went to the build a bear workshop and looked for a white tiger to build. (I know right now you are like, "Oh, I get the title now") Well we couldn't find one so we ask to see if they had one. They didn't. But they did say that the Rainforest's cafe might. So we went across the mall to get him made there. We found just what we wanted and had the tiger filled with fluff. Then we had to go back to the build a bear place to get clothes for a Karate outfit. Originally they outfit comes with a black belt but we know that takes time and dedication so we switch it to a gold belt and I even tied it on properly. All of you should be proud, all of you!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment