Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl

Today was the Super Bowl which means that it was very busy at Wal-Mart. People were coming in and shopping for all the groceries that they didn't get because of the snow and then more because of the game. Justin and I did our best just to work through it without making any one too upset. I know that on one of my breaks I went shopping for chips and rotel so that we could have some dip this evening. Work was hard though because it was so busy. So when I got off I was so glad to be out of there that I almost forgot to buy the stuff I had picked up on my break.
We had all planned to go over to Justin and Stephanie's because out of the four of us no one has cable. Before Justin got off we were all around the house and trying to make snacks but not any real food to eat while we watch the game.
By the time Justin had arrived the game had started and he and I were in there watching it. It was a really good game and the food was good too. Thank the girls for making all of it because we didn't do much after the game started. It was a good game even if the Packers did win and we still heard about Bret Farve. I think we all had a good time. Oh and if you were wondering this is not a picture of Stephanie holding her belly this is a picture of her holding her baby. Bye.

--Kerry

P.N. We love crab dabs

No comments:

Post a Comment