Friday, February 18, 2011

Clusterhouse

Yes this is a picture of houses upon houses. This picture was also taken in Colorado. When we went to see my parents we looked over the edge just before coming up to the street that would take us into town and this is what we saw. House upon house. I know that I have seen villages in South America that look like this but I wasn't really aware that this was how close we all live. Kinda makes me feel like I have no personal space. Stay back!
We are moving. Yes it is a short move, not like we are staying there for a short amount of time but we aren't moving but about three hundred feet from where we live now. Still it is a move and so we need to focus ourselves on the packing and getting things ready to move. So I did just that by playing video games all day. I did watch Sawyer so that all Kristin had to do was feed him. She on the other hand did a ton of packing. Its a system that we came up with. She packs I move most of the stuff. She doesn't like how I pack.
This evening Justin and I wanted to go check out a store that is near enough to our house but to far away for us to attend it regularly. It is also a store that our old manager Beatrice works at now. So we took about an hour out of our evening to go to a store and critique it as best as we could. We can get to the point where we sound a bit snobbish about other stores but we are sure good at pointing out what is good and bad about a store. It was a lot of fun walking the store and it was good to see Beatrice. We love teasing her.
Of course we were all ready to eat once Justin and I got back to the house. So, per my request, we went to Golden Corral. It was late so they didn't have all the food they usually have out but it was plenty for me to eat almost all of it. I felt very much like I was stuffing my face so fat that I was more like a hamster or a gerbil than a human. Of course I do remember some of the looks I got as I went up and filled my plate over and over. We need to go back in the day time so we can demolish it once again.
We went back home and then presented the fighting Kung Fu Tiger Morello. I think thats the tigers name. What we didn't know was that whatever group that Justin and Stephanie are involved with has a patch with a white tiger that has a blue eye. Well so did our tiger. So we thought that we did pretty good. I was excited. Then I was tired so we left. Kay bye, night. Are you still here? Go!

--Kerry

P.N. Seriously GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment