Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mooving?!?

When we told Maymie that we were going to move in less than two weeks this was the reaction we got. She wasn't sooper excited. Or maybe this picture just means that she was excited. I don't know. But it is less than two weeks away right now. I would also like to mention that while writing this blog we haven't moved yet that means that I'm so close to being caught up. Awesome.
Even though we have to get ready to move we aren't there just yet so that means that we still have to work. Both Kristin and I had shifts today so Sawyer had to go over to Stephanie's house. I worked later than Kris so I took him over. I was suppose to take him over at around ten because I went to work at ten thirty but I got a little flustered and confused so we left real early. Around nine. So went I got over there and realized that I had almost an hour before work I didn't really want to make Stephanie watch him so I kept him in the car with me for forty minutes or so. I was still a little early dropping him off but I didn't mind as much as I would have otherwise.
After work for the next week will be all about moving. We have started to pack up our house and are looking for things that we didn't think we packed but we did. Well I am looking for things that were packed that I didn't think were. Its okay, I didn't really need em.
Kristin's parents are going to come down and help us move some and they'll bring us our new bed set with them I believe. It will be nice to have them and I suppose it'll be good to break in the new house. I mean its bigger for a reason right?

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment