Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little Irish Lad

This is the picture, taken yesterday, of Sawyer jumping in the hanging jumper that we have for him. He loves standing up so much that we thought he would enjoy this jewel. Well we were right. The kid doesn't jump so much as spin around but he loves using his feet to move. I think he might be a runner some day.
In this picture Sawyer's hair looks so very red and his eyes quite blue that its hard to say he isn't a little Irish kid. He even has that skinny nose and this expression might just give it away.
What we don't understand about this guy is why he doesn't like sleep. Today we both had to go to work and I dropped Sawyer off at Stephanie's house. Well she told me that she thought I had told him to not go to sleep and to spend most of his day crying when I left. I felt so bad later but he hasn't been sleeping all night either. Its not like he stays up quite late or stays up for extended periods of time at night but more like he wants to wake up once in the night to eat. I thought we were past all this?
Last night was the first night this year that we have opened our windows. I was pretty excited to do that but it was getting a little hot in here. Of course I'm not sure if that has to do with the heat outside or all the crap that is just hanging around inside. I think a house full of boxes makes for a very warm house.
Well trying to save money has its problems. Like food. We have to eat something but we don't have money for anything real expensive. Oh yeah for tv dinners. I ate the family sized lasagna(Don't worry I only ate half of it) and Kristin had something else. I don't remember what. Nasty probably. Just Kidding.
Kristin's mom also got her grandmothers stone ordered. It will be nice to go back to Colby and see it there representing the mark she left on the world. I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my grandma you'll be.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment