Friday, February 11, 2011

The Massacre

On Friday's at my Walmart we are allowed to wear jeans. I know that in the past this has been mentioned so I make sure that on Friday's I wear jeans. Today was no different. Except that I wasn't at Walmart. So I didn't wear a blue shirt with those jeans. I spent much of the day writing blogs. I am so close. Kristin spent a lot of the day packing. Our house is starting to look like a bare cave. (Like that? It was a pun.) We still have the mountains of boxes every where but some of them are starting to fill up with things. Today Kristin asked me what my plan was for moving everything. I told her that we would get it all moved on the 22nd if we weren't already done on the 21st. I'm so glad that I have friends that can help me move. I think we are going to just start carrying stuff down the stairs and across the lawn. At least some of the big items.
I got a call from Justin after he got off work that we were a go for making steak tacos. I was excited and ready to make them so with very little hesitation and waiting a few hours we headed over to his house. When I arrived on the scene I found that Melanie, Justin's mom, was in my parking spot. When I brought this to her attention she shrugged it off. What a nice lady. In all seriousness Melanie and Alexis, Justin's sister, were there so that they could paint the babies room. She also made spaghetti, so Justin and I had steak tacos and spaghetti. It was a good night. Later on Justin's dad came over. We were all working on Jordan's room, well I was more laying there staring at the ceiling while every one else worked. But I changed the light bulbs so that was work... right?
By the by the picture is of Melanie and a giraffe. Guess which is which. Yep you're right... either that or you're a jerk. ttfn

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment