Monday, August 30, 2010

Jaxon Bleu... no wait Andrew

So today we were back at work. Of course we are getting the "how was your vacation?" and "I can't believe you went to Colorado without me!" and "How's the parking lot look?" To which I smile and reply, "It was good I'm going on another in a week and a half." and "I got pictures for you wanna see em?" and "There are two cart pushers out there and I just checked it looks fine." All in all it was a pretty chill day with me working the cool mid shift.
Kristin worked a bit earlier than I did but that gave her time to come home and sleep. She did sleep but she made sure that the house was organised as well. She put all the baby stuff in the corner and unpacked our suit case. She left Maymie's full as we know we would have to drag all the stuff out and pack it up again here pretty quick. So that stuff she just set in the corner along with all the other stuff that we are taking to Kansas.
But really the coolest news was that this little dude in the picture made his appearance. Jaxon Andrew. Alexa, whose large pregnant belly has also been featured on the blog, went into the hospital to have this guy on Sunday night and Monday afternoon he was here. We went up to the hospital to see him and to congratulate dad and mam. There were other visitors while we were there along with nurses running in and out of the room for foot monitors and baby feedings. But Jaxon's a champ and withstood it all. Here's to you kid!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment