Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Beautiful Baby Name

Okay so this morning I had to work fairly early but we had a doctors appointment first. The only reason this really mattered was because the doctors appointment was so close to the time that I worked that Kristin and I had to take two cars to the appointment. It was actually kind of fun because I was behind her by about five minutes and it was interesting to see if I had better traffic so that I could catch up to her. I didn't but had the race been longer I would have.
We went to the doctors appointment and saw the doctor as usual and everything is fine. I even learned our nurses name is Sandy, easy to remember because its Daniel Hackers moms name. Yes! But while we were there we realized that we have the busiest schedule we have ever had before. Yes ladies and gents this is even more busy than when we got married. We have to go to Kansas, then we have doctors appointment galore along with appointments for Maymie, birthing classes, and a hospital tour. My manager is going to hate me.
We went and had a nice breakfast at McDonalds and then I went to work. After work I came home and we picked up the house a little bit. We organised the babies stuff into a pile in the corner and went through the cloths that we got from my mom and dad. Of course Kristin and I are now trying to plan the house around the baby looking for room in places there really isn't much room while also preparing for his arrival. She started sorting and washing the cloths (putting the socks in a delicates bag, pretty good idea mom). But when we were all done and we still had a bunch of stuff just sitting there with no room for it we decided that we were going to have to clean our the storage shed and condense the boxes and get rid of things we don't need. (terror music insertion) Don't worry we aren't doing it until tomorrow.

--Kerry

P.N. Oh and I have twice forgotten to tell you the one name we have picked out for the baby. I bet you have been so mad at me. Either that or you were scanning those last few post trying to find it hidden in there some where. Well I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation for a while, you just forget things. Barnett.. thats the only name we have picked out. How mad are you all at me? Some were deep inside me I have a heart, but some times it doesn't show. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment