Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 29!!

Alright so this is day one of week 29 and that's all I have to say about that. Other than that it was just a working day. Kristin got up early and worked until 1:30 and I went in at 12:30 and work until late. It wasn't all that exciting at work except that we were really busy and we are short some cashiers. But you know what doesn't hurt us will make us stronger? Also at work we had a sweet surprise. Our friend Ashlee had her baby Braydon and today I got to meet him. Its always fun meeting new people, and you know I get to say I knew him before he was a month old. Sweeter still. (I'm going to try and put a picture of him on here but I have to ask permission first. So check back.)
Kristin has been having some cramping and other pains, also she can't really move without waddling. All of this and she texted me telling me that when she got off work she'd go home and take it easy. But I don't really think she did. When I came home the house was clean and the laundry was already started, so pretty much she didn't slow down at all. But we didn't do much tonight. We just hung out and watched 10,000 B.C. I thought the movie was pretty cool but Kristin didn't like it at all. Course she thought it was going to be about dinosaurs and it was nothing about them, there weren't even any dinosaurs in it. Now some of you are probably going to argue with me, or at least try to tell me that there were saber tooth tigers in it, which there were, but those aren't dinosaurs. Trust me I know, I wanted to be a paleontologist.
Yeah when I was a kid I really liked dinosaurs. I think the magic was in the fact that they were huge lizard like creatures, but mostly huge. I just always liked big things, I still do, but the dinosaurs were enormous. I mean these things could step on us like we were rats. There wasn't really any stopping the young mind from wandering to the thought of these creatures that were as big as houses, and God said we were dominate from the beginning. Wow.
Well the house is clean, I'm getting tired, and the dishes need started. Guess its time for me to stop rambling and go to sleep. Night knight.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment