Thursday, August 5, 2010

Over Due!

Okay so I know that if some of you are avid readers you're going to be like, "what just happened?" because I posted the 7th before I posted the 5th. I may have even said in the 7th that I wasn't going to write the 5th or 6th but Kristin told me I had to, so here is my attempt at trying to remember what went on during those days. (Whats really funny is that I'm trying to write three at the same time so this might turn out interesting.)
This morning I wanted to get up, and get out of bed. Well no matter what I tried Kristin was not letting that happen. She said that I was sick and that she was taking care of me so I wasn't getting out of bed until ten. Now for any one that knows me real well they know that it is hard for me to even sleep in until eight. So to try and sleep in until ten was super hard, I don't know how I managed. I mean I'm glad she made me do it, I feel better by far because of it but man it really was hard. I know its not every day you hear some one say, "I wanna get out of bed."
So Kristin went into work the other day and happened upon this frame. As you'll notice in the frame the certificate was given to her on the day before her birthday... in March. So it just now going up is a little late, but they say better late than never. Unless its a heart transplant, because if you're late you might as well have never been there. In this instance its okay to be a little late because it shows that you are trying your best. Right? Well Kristin is just glad that she can prove she is certified. Me too.
So glad Kris made me sleep this morning as I was suppose to work from 2 until 12. Quite a long shift but really its mostly just late. Of course this week I had over time and was able to cut around 45 minutes off and leave early. I think I still picked up a minute but I hope they don't get mad at me for that. If they do I guess they shouldn't have me stay late all the time.
At work we have really been coming down on, well the work I guess, but some people aren't doing their jobs as well as they should and its hard to work with those kinds of people especially when they are your managers. So please pray for me to be kind and not proud. I really might need it now.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment