Sunday, August 1, 2010

NyQuil

Okay so for the first time in a long time, and I mean really long time, I don't feel good. I mean like the I don't want to get out of bed, my head hurts, my stomach aches, my throat feels like there are fire ant running up and down it and I think the next time I sneeze all my teeth are going to fly out of my mouth. But of course you know I am never going to miss church or call into work. So today I made sure that I got up out of bed and headed to church.
At church today we got to do something the Kristin and I really enjoy doing, even though I had very little hand in it. But our church is collecting school items for kids going back to school and asked every one to bring a back pack full of stuff kids would need for school. So we were so ready to bring that to church with us that we forgot it before we even left the house. Its okay though because I got it on my way to work.

Today for lunch I had salad. I just felt like I needed a salad, I think it might have something to do with how I am feeling but a salad sounded good. So we went to ihop, the place for salads. I was the one who picked thought so I can't really make that much of a stink about it. While we were there I noticed that it has been a really long time since we have just had a really good waiter. I mean other than the girl at the magic time machine I think the waiters we've had lately have been a bit off kilter. I may be wrong about it or I may just have a very high standard of service. But I thought that the one that we had today was good, but not very interesting. Which I guess in the book it doesn't say anywhere that you have to be interesting.
Okay well I'm off to save the world and drink NyQuil. G'night

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment