Monday, August 23, 2010

Manic Monday!

Six o'clock already? I was just in the middle of a dream. Not really I was up and at work pretty okay time today, at around 10:30. At work today I got to work with this guy. He's a guy I've known for a while, I can't really think about how we became friends. Its kinda weird actually. I mean this will be my second year at the Wal-Mart here in Highland Village and he's been working for the store the whole time I've been there. I was a cashier and then turned CSM which I suppose is when we started talking but we really didn't hang out until we started working out which I have no idea when that was. But I remember going to his birthday party last year. I remember working out and just joking around at work. Being the fastest team at reseting the self check. (Challenge us) And other stupid things at work. Oh and his names Jim.
This summer we kind of got hooked on playing Marvel Ultimate alliance which might just be an excuse to hang out but you know we do what we can. He's a person I can tick off and be perfectly honest with and he'll know that its just me and who I am. He's a really good friend of mine and his birthday is not today, but it could be tomorrow. Happy birthday Jim.

--Kerry

P.N. Oh and Jim and I did hang out today and played Ultimate Alliance. SO there.


2 comments: