Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Platinum

Today was an interesting mess. Work was odd because I never felt as if I was there but I always felt as if I was making all the mistakes. Perhaps I felt as if the mistakes that were being made wouldn't have been if I hadn't been there. Some days like that I just feel like I should have stayed home.
Yesterday, though I'm posting today the picture, I met Jude. He is a young man that was born to one of the girls that I work with. I have been talking to him for a while now but yesterday was the first time I was able to see him. Most of the time I was talking to him he was in his moms tummy so it was only in passing. Luckily when I met him I kept myself from slipping into a Beatles classic. I wont lie I really wanted to sing it.

Well I worked pretty early and I got off pretty early while Kristin had to work a mid. This gave me time to mess around until she got home but when she did we knew it was business time. We were out of many things and we had very little to eat. If any one knows me they know that me without food is a near tragedy and me and a pregnant Kristin without food is almost the Apocalypse. So we went to Wal-Mart and what did we see? This sign. We bake to much. Not baked, just bake, like this is a constant thing that is going on. I don't know maybe they always bake too much, but if they do I think they need to slow down on the baking. I'm just glad they used the right too. Oh and for any one who wonders no this is not my store.


--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment