Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catastorphy

Okay so today is Sunday and no we weren't able to go to church today. (many sad faces inserted here) The reason for that was because I had to work this morning at around 10. When I went into work I found out that there wasn't a cart pusher on the lot at all until 11. So we went outside and checked at 10:30, there were suppose to be Lawn and Garden associates helping us out, and this is what we came upon. Looks pretty treacherous eh? Well I called Edwin outside to help me out and we were sent back nearly two years in time when we use to push carts outside because the cart pushers sucked and we were the best cashiers there were. (Those were the days) But we had to get it done quickly because we figured if any manager so much as peaked their head out the door then we'd probably hear it. Though if it was Jared he might of just shook his head.
Work was pretty fun today. Except that no one told me I was going to be a motivational speaker to these guys. We are suppose to be suggestive selling credit cards to people ( I know some one out there is ticked because they hate credit cards. My question to you is: do you blame McDonalds for your weight?) but none of the cashiers want to sell them. Well almost none. We have a lady whose name is Brenda and she does sell credit cards, she sells em fast and hard. Now if only we could get the rest of our cashiers to do it. (For all of you cashiers who are reading this I appreciate you're selling credit cards. Unless you just don't try at all, but for those of you that are trying thank you so much.)
The evening was pretty chill after I got off work. Kristin and I sat back and watch Zombieland. Did you know that there were two movie in 2009 released that were called Zombieland. The one the USA released and then there is a foreign film, from France no less, released. I'm sure most of us knows what went on in the US version but the French version is about.. well here's what the website says: A resourceful funeral home director opens his doors to the curious masses and turns his parlor of death into a tourist attraction, offering visitors a menu of authentic frights. It's the creepiest game in town … if they can make it out alive.
Interesting right? Well I don't know but I'll probably never see it. Night Night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment