Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swiper no swiping.

You ever had one of those days that when you went to work you really just didn't do much, or at least you thought you didn't do much? I think that was the case for most of us today. We had such a strong weekend and were running around so much the past four days that today really felt slow. Even though we were short handed for most of the day and I was on a register for the last hour I never really felt busy. Just means that the front end CSM team gained a level and we are ready for the next boss! (Insert nerdy level up music)
After work I cam home to a list of stuff that needed to get done before we leave tomorrow. Things like hanging the cloths, doing the dishes.. and catching the blog up. Yeah I know the last four were written today and I am sorry. But it was a rough weekend, to that we can attest these failures.
Well I got all of the stuff done before bed. (not presently but I'll finish the shirt hanging in a moment) I found that there are certain things that I don't have to do since I got married. Like pack. I don't have to pack, and the reason for that is because she doesn't like how I pack, which is okay with me so long as she packs. I'm sure this will raise problems when we have our own diaper bags. Because I know mine will be set up logically to where I know where things are and I'm sure that she is going to mess it up just one time and I wont be able to find anything. But I am also sure that I'll probably pack her's the wrong way or not at all and she will be missing something she dreadfully needs and it will be all my fault. Oh how I can't wait til he is here.
Speaking of this is week 30. That means only ten weeks left. Oh and we have one of his names picked out and I'll tell you what it is next time I post. Course since we are leaving tomorrow we haven't any idea when that is, but be you prepared. Love all!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment