Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday sunsleeeeeeeeeeepppp

Look at her folks, the most beautiful person I know.
Today we have a confession to make. So lets get in the box with the preacher and let it out because we know every ones listening any way. We didn't go to church this morning. It was a discussion very late last night and it went something like this. "Is it bad that I want to skip church tomorrow so I can catch up on sleep." and I said, "Some times church needs to be skipped to catch up on sleep." (Hangs head in shame) I was really tired, and so was she, and we are driving a really long ways this week, and we haven't had much time off... okay don't complaining. You can now all point and scold.
After we got up, refreshed I might add, it was about time for us to go to work. The end.



Okay so work was hectic. I know that at CVS there were a bunch of people that were shopping but not really for back to school items. (Oh man I'm using retail terminology) At the Walls though they were. Every one and their dog was shopping for back to school items. (No seriously there was a guy with his seeing eye dog there.) Some of them I don't think were going back to school, others I know hadn't been to school in fifty or so years and some I don't know if they ever went to school, by the looks of their manners I'd say no. They were loud, rude, pushy and ticked off. My kind of people. But I wasn't inside with them, I was pushing carts. For three hours. You know when you see some one really hot, like me, and you think you'd like to date them, like me, you ask em out? Well get your mind out of that pit cause I'm married and that's not what I meant. I was sweating so bad I had salt marks on my shirt, not fun.
By my lunch time I was so tired I was about to fall asleep. Jim to the rescue! He had two five hour energy drinks and I was feeling that 2:30 feeling and he decided to share. Now I have never had a 5 hour energy before in my life and I wasn't really sure how my body would react to it. Well it works to say the least. I don't think that I have been that annoying to every one in the entire of Wal-Mart that fast every before. I mean we got all our work done but I'm pretty sure I was making customers, if not associates, poop their pants. Just saying. They work.

--Kerry

P.N. I will be using those on our trip this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment