Friday, October 1, 2010

Would you rather be a fruit, nut or flake?

What is with these titles? I haven't any idea, I think we just type what ever comes to mind, or some times some really funny comments. So long as we can remember them. I know some of these titles are comments that were said like six months ago.
Today I went into work with a mission on the mind. I was going to change the Site to Store area so that there would be more room and so that it was more efficient. Luckily Lance was there and he is down for a lot of these odd experiments and projects that I come up with. So when I got in he was already unloading some of the steel we were going to extend. We took the steel apart and then went to the back to get more steel. It was a very dirty project and we had to steal some grid from other places to allow us to have enough up front. I wont say where because I don't want any one to know that I did it, but I'm sure any one who would have noticed isn't reading this today. At least I hope not.
Well we moved every thing around and re situated the room and I really like how it is now set up. There is one common reaction that people do not like about it so I'm sure we will fix that in the future. Not that any one who complains about it would fix it, but I will.
Management had us working on other projects around the store so I got stuck with decorating the entrances and service desk. I'm not good at this because I think some decorations look stupid and cheap and shouldn't be used. I'm not apposed to using decorations I just really do not like the gay looking ones or the cheap scary ones. But its something that I have to learn to relinquish to others. Good luck to you.
Kristin was working early today so that she could get to her doctors appointment and get out of it by the time I was off work. That didn't happen today. She went into the doctors office and waiting in a room for almost an hour, plus she said the doctor was acting weird on her. Its okay we have another appointment in a week that I will be able to go to so I'll see how weird she is acting. Everything went good with the appointment though, and I think next week they start checking for all the important stuff that needs to happen for you to have a baby.
That was pretty much all we did today. Oh and Kristin got a radio dock for our iphones so that she could use it when she is in the hospital. It was good stuff. I suppose I should tell you that the rim that is silver in the picture is now pink... of course.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment