Saturday, July 24, 2010

8 to 5

So today was an interesting day, I would say that it was a bad day but I'm trying to be optimistic. (If this turns out to be a rant just let me know in the comment section) I think that going into work from 8 to 5 is probably one of the longest days there is. Not only was it a long day though it was a rough one. This picture here kinda explains what I heard all day at work. I think the reason our SM was so bothered with yesterday was because he thought our new MM was going to be there. Now I have no problem with the guy but he freaks out way to easy and today he was just plain rude. I guess I just don't see how belittling people is suppose to make them work harder. I know if some one does it to me well I just get mad. Today there was a lot of that. I know that when my mom reads this she is just going to tell me that its my fault that I'm mad, she's right but its very hard to keep myself straight.
After work I came home to what would have been an empty house had Kayla not been here. We moved the couch so that it was facing the computer, got some popcorn and started watching Law Abiding Citizen. Of course Kris got off at ten and we were soon out to get something to eat. When we got back I was getting tired so I went to sleep.
I wanted to mention how much we like Kayla. I mean some times the kid can get annoying but really we like her and enjoy having her down here. I guess when you grow up you see all the shows about how you will fight with the family you marry into and I'm glad that its not true. I love Kristin's family and am glad that we can get along. It helps to see them when I know that my family is so far away. Its too bad that she is going home this week.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment